Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome!

So...thank you for visiting my blog! I hope this is a place where you will find encouragement as you seek what God has in store for you. I'd love to tell you that I have a plan for this and I know exactly where I am going with it. Truth be told, I have no freaking idea. But hey, you'll at least get what you pay for out of it, right?

The main focus will be weight loss and surrounding topics. Self image, faith, nutrition, exercise, friendship, motivation. There is so much more to this subject for me than a number on the scale. I feel like I have learned a lot this past year and would love to encourage others in this area. I am open to feedback and suggestions. : )

Please keep in mind that what I have to share is purely personal opinion that has been formed from personal (and often messy) experience. I don't have any degrees in theology or nutrition or exercise. I don't claim to be an expert in any of it. What I have to share is my experience, strength, and hope. My hope (and life) is found in Christ, if there is anything that I share that does not line up with His truth, disregard it completely.

So, I guess this is where we start. : )   Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment